NEET 2022: NEET 2022, the undergraduate medical entrance test for admission to MBBS, BDS, and other degrees, will be administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Every year, over 15 lakh candidates take the NEET UG exam. Aspirants should carefully select their study materials in order to ace such a demanding test. NCERT textbooks, according to experts and previous year’s toppers, are the most significant for NEET preparation.
Referring to other books for NEET 2022 would aid applicants in their preparation, enhance speed and accuracy level after having a solid understanding of subjects utilising NCERT textbooks.
NEET 2022: Best Books
NEET 2022 best books for the three subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology) – are given below:
NEET 2022: Books For Biology
- Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- Objective Botany by Ansari
- Pradeep Guide on Biology
- GR Bathla Publications for Biology
NEET 2022: Books For Physics
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- DC Pandey Physics for NEET
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Fundamental Physics by Pradeep
- Problems in General Physics by IE Irodov.
NEET 2022: Books For Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
- ABC of Chemistry for Classes 11 and 12 by Modern
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
- Dinesh Chemistry Guide
- Practice books by VK Jaiswal (Inorganic), MS Chauhan (Organic) and N Awasthi (Physical).