Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released applications for the post of Assistant Professor in various departments in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Following are the details for the vacancies:
- Last date for submission of online application: April 15, 2021
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: April 16, 2021
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor(Paediatrics), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – 14 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor(Physiology), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – 2 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor(Psychiatry) – 11 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor(Surgical Gastroenterology) – 1 Post
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria from the official notification itself.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 25/- (Rupees Twenty-five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Candidates must apply online through the website– www.upsconline.nic.in