Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Professor. MPSC has about 721 vacant positions to fulfill in Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MD / MS qualifications. Employment notification published on 13th August 2021, candidates can go through this page for more new latest job notification from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – MPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||721||MD / MS / DNB|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.57700 – 182400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Tett / Interview.
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of MPSC.
- Go to Latest Updates and Select the post to apply.
- Click on Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration login with Mobile No. and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||15th August 2021|
|Last Date for submission of the application||2nd September 2021|
For applying online, Click Here