District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, ANM, Medical Technician, TBHV, and others. DHFWS has about 25 vacant positions to fulfill in Karnal. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having ANM, Intermediate(10+2), B.Sc Nursing, B.Tech, and MBBS qualifications. Employment notification released on 5th August 2021, aspirants can follow this page for more new latest updates regarding public sector jobs. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – DHFWS Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||07||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|District Bio-Medical Engineer||01||B.E / B.Tech|
|Ayush Medical Officer||02||Degree|
|Audiologists and Speech Therapists||01||B.Sc / B.A.S.L.P|
|Optometrist||01||Degree or Diploma|
|District Adolescent Health Officer||01||Degree|
|Tuberculosis Health Vistors||01||Intermediate(10+2) / Degree|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||01||Post Graduate|
|Community Nurse||01||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Emergency Medical Technician||04||B.Pharm / D. Pharmacy|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 65 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 9840 – 50000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Test
- Proficiency Test
How to apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of DHFWS.
- Check out notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Office of Civil Surgeon Karnal, Red Cross Building, Mall Road, Karnal – 132001.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 18th August 2021