Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Associate Professor. MPSC has about 20 vacant positions to fulfill in Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having medical qualifications. Candidates who are interested can go through this page for more new updates regarding public sector job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – MPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Associate Professor||20||MD / MS / DNB / DM|
Applicant’s age should be 40 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 131500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Examination
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of MPSC.
- Go to Latest Updates and select the post to apply.
- Click on Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration login with Reg Email and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||10th August 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30th August 2021|
For Online Application Link, visit https://mpsc.gov.in/