National Health Mission (NHM) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Counselor and Other. NHM has about 48 vacant positions to fulfill in Wardha. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, GNM, DMLT, Pharmacy, B.Sc Nursing, and MD qualifications. Interested candidates can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for NHM Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – NHM Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Pediatrician||02||MD / DNB|
|Surgeon||01||MS / DNB|
|Anesthetist||01||MD / DA / DMRD|
|Psychiatrists||01||MD / DPM / DNB|
|Physician / Consultant Medicine||03||MD / DMRD|
|Medical Officer||07||MBBS / BAMS|
|Rehab Worker / Physiotherapist||01||Diploma|
|Staff Nurse||18||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Lab Technician||02||B.Sc / DMLT|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 43 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 17000 – 125000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Test / Interview
How to apply for NHM Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NHM.
- Verify the notification details to check whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 26th August 2021