New Delhi -The Government of Delhi has allocated Rs 9,934 crore that amounts to 14 percent of the total outlay for the health sector.The Deputy CM and Education Minister said Manish Sisodia said that #COVID-19 vaccine will remain free of cost for all in government facilities and Rs 50 crore will be allocated for vaccination drive.
A hundred mohalla clinics dedicated to women will be opened in Delhi in the first phase.
All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), an autonomous institute under the Ayush Ministry has invited applications for admission to the program of Ph.D. course in various disciplines for various disciplines for the academic year 2021-22.
Applicants should have MD/MS in Ayurveda (in concerned subject/ allied subjects as per CCIM norms) or masters degree in any of allied/interdisciplinary subject such as all disciplines under AYUSH, Diet and Nutrition, Pharmaceutical Sciences/ M. Pharma (Ayurveda), Pharmacology sciences/MD or MS in Allopathic Medicine, Medicinal Plant Services, Medicinal Chemistry, Food Science and Technology.
Selection process :
Entrance examination to be held on 15 March followed by an interview.
- There shall be a common entrance examination for Ph.D. Programme of various subjects.
- The Admit Card for the entrance examination shall be available at online registration account or registered email address of the candidate.
- Candidate shall take the printout of the Admit Card. The print quality of the Admit Card should be good enough for verification.
- Candidate shall carry the following documents to the Examination Center for verification :
- Printed copy of the Admit Card.
- One proof of identity bearing candidate’s photograph, for verification etc. such as Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport or College identity card.
- The duration of entrance examination shall be 90 minutes. The question paper shall be of Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) type.
a) Admission to the Program is through an Entrance Test and Interview.
For Entrance examination scheme, Syllabus and more information on the eligibility criteria and registration fees, download the following brochure: